Monday, February 28, 2011

Resolution Check-Up

It's time for my monthly moment-of-truth regarding my New Year's Resolutions.

Lose Weight - February was NOT good for me on this count. I ate out too much (Chandler's birthday, Valentine's, Las Vegas, before Hale Center Theater, etc) I am very sad to report that I gained 5 pounds in the month thus erasing most of the 9 pound loss I experienced in January. Committing to doing better in March!

Read Jesus the Christ - Read another 75 pages (now on page 250).

Climb Mt. Timpanogos - It's too cold and snowy to even be thinking about this goal yet.

Run Ragnar - Yea! I have found a team (thanks, Tonya) and I am going to do the Valley of Fire Ragnar in Las Vegas in October. It's a 195-mile 12-person relay race. I am quite excited about it!

Write My Grandma's Life History - The only progress here is that I finally took my laptop in to see if anything could be recovered. Wish me luck!

Do a Susan G. Komen 3-Day Walk for a Cure - Decided to cancel this one. Every 3-day ends on a Sunday. I just can't bring myself to justify participating on the Sabbath. I've emailed race organizers trying to work things out but to no avail.

Attend 5 Temples that I've Never Been to Before - No progress. I've attended temples - just not any "new" ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment