Monday, February 14, 2011

chocolate fondue

As Kevin is rarely in town for Valentine's Day, we have learned to celebrate it whenever we have a chance. One of the things I did this year was the 14 days of Valentine's. Every day so far this month, I have given him some little gift. Again, since he's gone so much, I just packed things into his suitcase and labeled which day it was for. I game him candy, cards, a shirt, a neck massage, etc. It's been fun.

Last night we celebrated Valentine's Day as an entire family with a chocolate fondue. Yum!

We had an array of food to dip into our chocolate - peanut butter cookies, toasted coconut marshmallows, pretzels, strawberries, bananas, rice krispie treats, graham crackers, regular marshmallows, and mini chocolate chip cookies. It was quite a feast!

What are you doing to celebrate the day?

2 comments:

  1. Marvelle,
    Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous! Maybe I'll do that next year.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete