Thursday, February 24, 2011

the essence of meetings

This year I've had to attend a council PTA meeting every single month. After the last one I complained to Kevin that I have to sit through a 2-hour meeting just to get one or two "nuggets" of info that are actually helpful to me.

So, I really had to laugh yesterday when our whole council had to attend a region PTA meeting and when we broke off into councils, the council president complained that we had "just sat through a 2-hour meeting where only one or two items were even applicable or useful to us.

I guess what goes around, comes around.

or, maybe that is just the essence of meetings. (maybe my school PTA board says the same things about my monthly meetings)

1 comment:

  1. Nope, you keep them short and to the point.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete