Saturday, February 5, 2011

double digits

My baby has now hit double digits - yep, he's the big 1-0 today!

Chandler kicked the bejeepers out of me when I was pregnant with him. He never stopped kicking. I couldn't get any sleep. He hasn't slowed down at all. He is still always in perpetual motion.

Chandler is very funny! He says the funniest things and uses big words. He is very analytical and I could totally see him becoming an engineer or some such thing someday.

He is extremely social and thinks he should be surrounded by friends at all times.

He loves sports and is a bit too competitive.

Chandler is also really naive. One would think with 4 older siblings that he'd be more "savvy" but he is totally innocent. Yesterday we found out that he still thinks it is impossible to have children if you're not married.

I can hardly believe my "baby" is 10! (He hates it when I refer to him as my baby).

Happy Birthday, Chandler!

No comments:

Post a Comment