Thursday, February 10, 2011

mixing good and evil

Today's media is sure a good example of how Satan tries to make evil things appear good.

I heard Pink's new song on the radio and absolutely LOVED it! I just kept thinking what a wonderful message it was sending. The words go:

Pretty, pretty please
If you ever, ever feel
Like you're less than,
Less than perfect

Pretty, pretty please
Don't you ever, ever feel
Like you're nothing
You are perfect, to me


Great music, great message, what more could you ask for?

Then, I wanted to listen to it at home so I pulled up You-Tube and discovered the name of the song (in it's uncensored, non-radio version). I don't recommend this. The name of the song should be R-rated. Now I can't get it out of my head.

Yep, Satan loves to twist things. He is tricky and slimy and weasly. I almost can't wait to go to battle against him!

No comments:

Post a Comment