Wednesday, October 27, 2010

sometimes ya gotta wonder

Kevin spent yesterday cleaning out the garage and taking stuff to the dump.

Why?

Well, so I would be able to park my car in the garage again. You know, gotta be prepared for these winter months. I leave for Jazzercise at 5 am (and for the temple on Tuesday at 4 am) so I hate scraping windows then.

I was so pleased with my nice, clean garage.

So, what did I do?

I drove home last night, left the car in the driveway like I have for the past several months, and ran inside and never gave it another thought.

UNTIL...I walked outside for Jazzercise this morning only to find my car buried under 2 inches of wet snow! Yep, I spent a few cold moments clearing windows.

I'm so glad Kevin went to so much trouble yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment