Sunday, October 24, 2010

my sermon

A friend of mine posted this question on her blog: What is my sermon?

I love questions that make me ponder.

I'd have to say that what I am most passionate about, the message I most want to convey to my YW and to the seminary students that I teach and to my own children is this:

God loves you and is aware of you! He knows your every need and desire. He knows your likes and your dislikes. He knows your abilities and your potential. He knows your weaknesses and your faults. But mostly, God loves you so very much! You are so valuable and precious to Him. He doesn't just know all about you, he CARES all about you.

I know that youth, especially, would fare so much better in life if they could just grasp how much their Heavenly Father loves them. If they could feel even just a smidgen of His great love, it would have the power to transform their lives. If they could recognize His hand in their daily lives, it would give them power and confidence.

I try my very hardest to convey this to the youth I come in contact with. With all my heart, I want others to feel of God's great love for them.

1 comment:

  1. I think that is a great sermon...not just for the youth, but for everyone!

    ReplyDelete