Monday, October 25, 2010

like mother, like daughter

McKayla and I both received our Young Womanhood Recognition Awards yesterday!

Pretty exciting stuff.

This is actually the third time I've earned my medallion - once as a Young Woman, once when I was YW President, and now again as a YW leader. The program has been different every time so it's been good for me to go through it over and over. This time was especially fun since Shanley and McKayla were also working on it at the same time.

McKayla was highly motivated to work on hers because we won't allow our girls to drive until they've received it (our boys must have their Eagles). I also promised McKayla glitter toes if she earned it before her birthday (Nov. 1st).

I am a big believer in bribery rewards.

No comments:

Post a Comment