Monday, December 7, 2009

sounds of Christmas

One of the things I love doing at Christmastime is attending the FM100 Christmas mini-concerts. The radio station hosts 1 hour concerts every Tuesday and Thursday at a nearby mall. It is actually two 30-minute concerts of fabulous local musicians.
(excuse the picture - for some reason, I felt really stupid taking a photo and had a bad angle anyway)

One of my favorites is Peter Breinholt. I first heard him at one of these concerts and liked him so much that Kevin bought me tickets for his outdoor summer concert for my birthday. Who knew I liked folk music so much?

Anyway, nothing like great music to get me into the appropriate Christmas mood! I usually make it to two or three of these concerts each year. Utah has definitely got some talented musicians.

No comments:

Post a Comment