Monday, December 14, 2009

HIL-LAR-REE-OUS

I believe I have the funniest brother in the world. Ben keeps us laughing! He has such a wonderful sense of humor! Yesterday I emailed my siblings with the assigned roles for their children in acting out the nativity scene at our family Christmas party this Saturday at 10 am. I also asked if anyone had a doll we could use as baby Jesus (no one gave birth this past year). Here is Ben's reply:

Hello to my wonderful favorite family. I am looking forward to the party and nativity scene and all that stuff this weekend. Mostly, I've been thinking about the food. I can't wait. In preparation for this shindig, I decided to make a few small adjustments here at the residence. I am moving some walls, excavating some soil, pouring some concrete, and some other small stuff like that. Don't worry, it will all be done by 9:45 A.M. on Saturday. Despite the work, I have managed to install a few Christmas lights and decorations outside to promote the Christmas spirit. If you want to swing by early, about 5:30 A.M., I will turn the lights on so you can see them. If you choose this option, please bring some quarters to contribute to the electricity fund. In regards to dolls for the Nativity scene, I am pleased to report that we are able to offer several options for you. We have multiple dolls of various sizes, genders, ethnicities, clothed, partially clothed, unclothed, and so forth. If somebody promises to take the doll with them at the conclusion of this lovely event, I will not charge anything for the doll's services. This offer is valid on many other toys as well. Just ask me for details. Thanks. Love ya. Bye.


Thanks for the laugh, Ben!

1 comment: