Saturday, December 12, 2009

my couch potato

I have my very own couch potato. Well, okay, that's not really true. I've had to adopt this couch potato in order to be able to say I have one.

My children aren't really couch potatoes. They like to keep moving.

Here's McKayla's schedule for the last 24+ hours. Yesterday 6-7 pm - swimming at the rec center (part of cross-training for soccer) followed by basketball practice from 7:15-8:15 pm. Then she, Dakota, Shanley, and Tylan stayed up half the night making up dance routines. McKayla then had a soccer game today at 10:40 am followed by a noon basketball game. She spent a couple more hours sledding with friends, babysat for a couple hours, and is on the way out the door to go to a stake dance.

--scrappinsoccermama is very aware of the need for the Sabbath (a day of REST!)

No comments:

Post a Comment