Saturday, December 5, 2009

live nativity

Tuesday night we took all the YW to a live nativity. I loved it so much that I wanted to take my boys as well. So, Thursday evening we arrived early to meet my parents and stand in line. We were there half an hour before it started. Then it took us almost 40 minutes for our turn to walk through. It was worth it because I enjoyed it just as much the second time through. (Unfortunately, the wait was too long for my parents who had a previous time commitment and had to leave before they got in.)



Maybe the long wait in line helps you relate to Mary and Joseph's journey. All I know is that when the innkeeper waved us on and told us there was no room in the inn, I felt sad and bereft. I felt sympathy for Mary.

2 comments:

  1. wow is that a real baby? love the story of alec and the 50 "donation" ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, and it was outside and about 22 degrees!

    ReplyDelete