Friday, December 18, 2009

happy anniversary

Today Kevin and I celebrate being married for 22 years!

Wow.

That sounds like such a long time.

So, how did we celebrate? I Jazzercised, came home and said hello, and then I was off to teach seminary while he took the girls to the dentist. I came home on an extended lunch break and made dessert for the ward Christmas party, tea rings for our family Christmas party, and dessert for our extended family party while Kevin ran some errands. I went back to finish teaching while Kevin worked on the computer. We actually did go somewhere together - Kohl's to buy Brakston some pants for Christmas. Then I wrapped presents while Kevin ran to the post office. We attended the ward Christmas party together for about 1 hour before Kevin flew off to Lewiston, MT.

Aren't we a romantic couple? (Just can't get enough of each other. lol)


Seriously now, we are going to Hawaii together in one week. That will count as a great anniversary celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment