Tuesday, December 22, 2009

friends Christmas party

Here's the photos from the 8th annual scrapbooking Christmas party:





The party really is one of the highlights of my Christmas season. It is so much fun! I have great friends who give great gifts. I always end the party with more loot than I get on Christmas day.

This year I made aprons for everyone. I tried really hard to match the fabric to the person. I intended to take a picture of all 7 aprons but forgot until they were all nicely wrapped. So, then I thought I'd just make everyone put them on when they opened them and I'd get my picture then. Guess what? I forgot again. (What does this say about my memory?) So, just picture 7 different aprons made from a Flirty Skirty pattern by a not so great seamstress.

2 comments:

  1. im bummed-i wanted to see the aprons! but it looked like everyone had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh- the MEAN GIRLS CLUB - tender

    ReplyDelete