Thursday, November 5, 2009

sick kids

Aargh! Three, that's right - THREE-, kids are sick today and stayed home from school. I'm thinking I'm going to run away to someplace less germ-infested! I just can't think where that might be.


Related Topic:

All of this household illness just makes me wonder about Newsweek's recent revelations that while so very many high risk people have been unable to obtain the H1N1 vaccination, many companies such as Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan Chase have been able to procure it for their employees. Even the detainees at Guantanamo Bay have been vaccinated. Do we, as a country, have our priorities a little confused? Why in the world are investment bankers receiving this vaccine prior to little children and pregnant women and others on the high-risk list? I don't get it.

2 comments:

  1. Money, money, money, I may not like it but we are a society driven by money, those who have it get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im sorry i didnt ck up on the sickness at your home! i tried to remember but you know how that is.
    btw-i will post an sln thing from last night about goldman sacks...funny!

    ReplyDelete