Sunday, November 15, 2009

the big date

Alec had his big date last night. Kevin, Alec, and I picked up Heather at her home. We all went to dinner at Training Table restaurant (Kevin and I were quite concerned about Alec's inability to order and to hold a conversation). Heather was pleasant, talkative, and interesting. We dropped them off at the dance where Heather said Alec wore her out dancing every dance for 2 hours. He was very energetic. Then, he decided he was DONE so we picked them up and took Heather home. Alec seemed to have had a good time but he didn't have much to say.

As promised, I have included a photo although I should have checked them when I took them. Alec is blurry in every photo. Oops!

5 comments:

  1. awesome! Way to go, Alec!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooray for alec! what a dancing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad his big date went well! I love that he wore her out dancing...go Alec!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so proud of him! and what a sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete