Monday, November 23, 2009

New Moon

Can you stand yet another blogger's post regarding New Moon?

We had a girls' weekend retreat to a cabin in Heber last weekend. My friend, Tami, gave us all New Moon tickets to an opening day matinee as an early Christmas present. So, nine of us arrived early to get really good seats to watch Jacob strip off his shirt (at least that's what I watched).
We actually made a weekend theme of Twilight. Two friends brought New Moon candy bars for each of us. One friend brought a Twilight trivia game. One brought black fingernail polish. I brought bottlecap necklaces I'd made using the Twilight theme (you can see us wearing them in the above picture).
It was quite the event! A few friends gave a holler when Edward appeared and when Jacob was shirtless. Speaking of Jacob, I truly enjoyed the view as long as I didn't think about the fact that the actor is a child! I have a son older than him. If I think about that, it gets creepy.

2 comments:

  1. wow y'all went all out! love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun weekend, besides the plumbing! I didn't love Twilight, but maybe I'll give New Moon a try! Lots of women loved it--but I probably won't, I just am not all that into fiction:( I need to have a better imagination I guess........See ya tonight:)

    ReplyDelete