Saturday, November 7, 2009

Fitness Formula (not!)

2 early morning seminary classes
+ 1 morning at the temple
+ 1 morning home with sick children
= not a good Jazzercise workout week.


Yes, I totally feel like a slug this week. I wish my low workout count was because I was on vacation or sleeping in or something fun but alas...

In keeping with my list love, here's my reasons I LOVE Jazzercise:

* the music covers all sorts of genres
* the music includes today's and yesterday's hits
* I've made lots of new friends
* it's a good workout
* it's totally adaptable (you can do high intensity or low or high impact or low...)
* the routines change daily
* it contains a good mix of cardio, strength, and flexibility
* it has helped my balance improve immensely
* it makes it seem that even a klutz like me can dance
* the instructors are great
* it is FUN!

I've been Jazzercising for about 7 1/2 years. I figure exercise that keeps me going strong for that long, is a fantastic thing!

1 comment:

  1. you didnt post that you met ba there-only that you made new friends. i deserve a whole * to myself.

    ReplyDelete