Saturday, April 30, 2011

one step forward, two steps back

A little over a week ago (on Friday morning), I got up from my sleep in our tent and felt good. I decided the hills outside our campground were perfect for training (one was a mile long at an 8% grade and the other was a mile long at a 6% grade). I ran a little over 4 miles total and felt strong. I had life by the horns.

Until...

only a few hours later when I went flying, landed on a dirt hillside, and had a heavy 4-wheeler land on my back.

OUCH!

Now I haven't run in over a week. I did go to Jazzercise a couple of times but it was pretty worthless since I couldn't move enough to even raise my heart rate. I can at least roll over in bed now so hopefully Monday I'll have a decent workout again! Moving forward is the goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment