Sunday, May 1, 2011

Resolution Check-Up

It's time for my monthly day of accountability regarding my New Year's Resolutions.

Lose Weight - I actually was losing for most of the month. I was happy about it. Then I went camping over Easter weekend and the result was not pretty. I wiped out all of the loss I had. I think I could have still pulled off a loss for the month except I got injured over the weekend as well and haven't been able to work out for the past 9 days. That hurt my losing progress. Net result = no progress.

Read Jesus the Christ - Read another 110 pages (now on page 453. Making good progress here. I should finish this in August or September. Yea!

Climb Mt. Timpanogos - It's too cold and snowy to even be thinking about this goal yet. In fact, at the rate Spring is coming to Utah, the snow may never melt off the mountaintops!

Run Ragnar - Our team is registered for the Valley of Fire Ragnar in Las Vegas in October. It's a 195-mile 12-person relay race. The plan is that I will be runner #8 and will run legs 8, 20, and 32 for a total of 14.2 miles. That doesn't sound too bad.

Write My Grandma's Life History - No progress. I have checked on the status of my hard-drive recovery and they are still working on it.

Do family search indexing - I replaced the Walk for the Cure with this new goal. I indexed 323 names.

Attend 5 Temples that I've Never Been to Before - No progress but I have 2 new temples scheduled for May!

No comments:

Post a Comment