Thursday, April 14, 2011

10 Things I Like About Myself

As a general rule, women are much too hard on themselves. We tend to be overly critical so today I am going to find 10 things for which I can feel good about myself.

1) I don't stay mad long.

2) I am usually good at sticking to things.

3) I don't doubt myself. If I believe I can do something, I do it!

4) I'm willing to try new things.

5) I am pretty self-reliant.

6) I am reliable.

7) I have a lot of energy.

8) I am logical and reasonable.

9) I am a fast reader.

10) I have good self-esteem.

Wow - that was a lot harder than I thought it would be. About halfway through I wished I had only said I'd do 5 things but I did say I have good stick-to-it-tiveness so I stuck with it until I came up with the full 10. heehee!

No comments:

Post a Comment