Friday, April 22, 2011

a wing and a prayer

Wednesday the Suburban would not start. Stuff like that happens but we were planning to leave for Spring Break vacation Thursday morning. And, of course, Kevin was out of town!

My friend, Jill, helped me with carpool and took me to Alec and McKayla's track meet. I kept Brakston busy the rest of the night taking Shanley to softball, taking me to her game (after McKayla ran), picking up Alec from track, taking Chandler to his fishing clinic, picking Shanley and I up, etc..

At 9 pm, after taking out the battery, re-connecting things, etc, Brakston banged on some things under the hood and voila! The car started. The mechanic can't tell us what's wrong so we left for our trip just praying that it keeps starting and running until we get back - especially since Brakston and Kevin aren't going to be with me!

Just pray I make it back home safely!

1 comment:

  1. Definitely will be praying for your safe trip. Have a great Spring Break. Can't wait to read about it on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete