Monday, April 18, 2011

weekend in review

It was a fun weekend! Chandler and McKayla both had soccer games Friday night. Kevin and Brakston went to Chandler's while Alec, Shanley, and I went to McKayla's. Saturday morning McKayla and I left at 6:45 am to drive to Roy for another soccer game. Then we drove back to Taylorsville for the track invitational. McKayla ran the 800m leg of the medley relay and her team (composed of all freshmen) took 2nd. Riverton won the meet. Then Kevin, Alec, McKayla, and I spent the evening at a Stake Dance. Sunday was church, Special Needs Mutual's Sacrament Meeting for Alec, and a Pioneer Trek Youth Fireside for Kevin, McKayla, and I.

In other words, I spent the entire weekend with McKayla. I wonder if she's sick of me yet.

1 comment:

  1. The fireside was really nice. I didn't know Attalie could sing.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete