Friday, April 15, 2011

I'm an aunt again

My sister, Dawnette, had her baby earlier this week.

Celeste Rae
20 inches long
8 lbs 9 oz

That makes six kids for her, six for Jolyn, and six for Tonya. Of the girls in my family, I am the slacker with ONLY five children. Who knew that five kids was slackin'? Of course, I've out-produced both my brothers who have 3 each. Yes, that means I am an aunt 24 times over!

I am excited to see Celeste though I probably won't meet her until her baby blessing in June. I'll look forward to a trip to Texas then.

2 comments:

  1. Your parents are way ahead of mine in terms of grandkids. Jen and David lead the pack with a whopping 4 kids each. Everyone else is content with 3 and I am the SLACKER with only 2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep coming on down to houston and you can see my baby too :) he better be here by then!!!
    my mom keeps trying to press us to catch up with the lyle lawton family... not happening. we will just keep being proud of being in second place :)

    ReplyDelete