Friday, April 1, 2011

books I've read in the past month

Here's the list of books I've read in the past month. I've ** the ones I recommend.

**"Of Pigs, Pearls, and Prodigals: A Fresh Look at the Parable of Jesus" by John Bytheway

**"Schooled" by Gordon Korman

"Sundays at Tiffanys" by James Patterson

**"The Uncommon Reader" by Alan Bennett

"How High the Moon: A Novel" by Sandra Kring

**"Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption" By Laura Hillenbrand

"Hate List" by Jennifer Brown

"The Innocent Man: Murder and Injustice in a Small Town" by John Grisham

As you can see, it was a good reading month with 4 titles that I'd recommend. If I had to choose an absolute favorite it would be "Unbroken". That book was fabulous! What have you read lately?

3 comments:

  1. I read a really good one called Burning Horses: A Hungarian life turned upside down. It's about a girl whose family lives in Hungary during World War 2? (The one with Hitler). Very interesting and a quick read. I had to actually have the library order it for me. I saw it recommended on TV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before I forget, there is a new Maisy Dobbs book out (I saw it in the Parade magazine on Sunday).

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seriously are an inspiration! How ever do you fit in so many good books with your busy life?!

    ReplyDelete