Friday, June 8, 2012

Seven Peaks Waterpark

The kids and I had a fun day at the waterpark yesterday! (Of course I didn't take a single photo) We bought season passes this year so we'll probably go a lot. In fact, Shanley has already gone this year and school hasn't even been out a week. We went to the one in Provo and went with Goins and Nebekers who also have season passes. McKayla took 5 friends with her and it was fun watching them goof off - I really enjoy her friends! The scariest slide was the Boomerang! It looks like a halfpipe and you ride it using a tube. I didn't think it looked too bad until they pushed me over the edge. All of a sudden I am flying straight down and I thought, "What the crap am I doing?" Then I survived and lived to do it again.

1 comment:

  1. I have been trying to figure out something for our kids this summer since we are not going to Idaho this year. I wish we had a water park closer. It would be so much fun!! Instead we get a pool which is taking the dome top off this weekend and we are still having cold, rainy weather!!! UGH!! So glad that you are having a great time with your kids this summer. I know I only get to enter once but I just wanted to comment anyway!! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete