Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I turn stalker

Two weeks ago I forgot to put out our garbage and our recycling.  The garbage wasn't too bad.  After all, I usually don't have a completely full garbage can and the garbage man comes weekly.

The recycling is a different story altogether.  They only pick up every other week and my can is usually very full by then.  So, 4 weeks worth of recycling means that now my can is overflowing.  I have newspapers and pizza boxes stacked in my garage (we buy pizza every Friday night and Tonya bought pizza for ALL the kids on Monday).  I have empty milk jugs lined up neatly on my kitchen floor. Even after the recycling pick-up today, if I put all this stuff in then my recycling can will be full again and I'll still have 2 weeks to go. 

So, what's a girl to do but turn crazy, recycling bin stalker lady?  Yep, checking all of my neighbors cans for room to stash my recycling.  (Luckily, I have lots of empty-nester neighbors.)  So, if you see me skulking around the neighborhood furtively peeking in recycling bins, don't be too alarmed!

No comments:

Post a Comment