Sunday, January 1, 2012

Resolution Check-Up

It's time not just for the monthly accounting on how I've done on my goals but for the sum total of the year's progress.

Lose Weight - I don't even want to talk about this one. It is so bad! Guess I know which goal I will carry over to the next year.

Read Jesus the Christ - COMPLETE! Yea!

Go snowshoeing - COMPLETE! Yea!

Run Ragnar - COMPLETE! Yea!

Write My Grandma's Life History - I did spend some time locating the interview tapes of my grandma. I spent a lot of time looking for my notes that I used to type the lost draft of her history. Unfortunately, I can't find the notes. I know they will turn up and I just need to keep looking. I feel like there was progress made on this goal because I at least have regained the desire to do this. Losing an almost-finished rough draft was painful but I think I've finally recovered and am really ready to start again. Now I just have to locate my notes.

Do family search indexing - COMPLETE! Yea!

Attend 5 Temples that I've never been to before - I went to the Albuquerque Temple this month. Overall, I only made it to 3 new temples this year so I fell short of my goal. On the other hand, I took McKayla to 5 new temples this year! Unfortunately for me, only one of those was new to me. I'd been to the other 4 before. Still, I can't help but feel good about my 3 new temples and McKayla's 5.

Overall, I accomplished more than I didn't. I feel good about everything except the losing weight. I am excited for a new year's worth of goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment