Thursday, September 15, 2011

THE wedding

September 3rd was a beautiful day! The weather was terrific. Family and friends were supportive. The temple sealer was endearingly nervous. Brakston and Whitney were happy. And so on. The best part for me was the temple sealing. I was so thrilled to have all of my siblings there and I do mean ALL. I could feel Craig's presence quite strongly.

Brakston and Whitney make a good-looking couple.
Not embarrassed to kiss.
The happy couple with their bridesmaids and groomsmen. They each had one friend and the rest were siblings.
The reception decor.




The cake.Each layer was a different flavor. The bottom was marble. The center was chocolate mint and the top was lemon poppyseed. I love the "BMW" on it! What great initials they have!

The beautiful bride!
Whitney tossed the bridal bouquet and McKayla was the one to catch it. Yikes! I think I actually yelled, "nooooooo!". Brakston tried to demand a re-throw. She certainly better not be the next one married. A pin jabbed her when she caught the bouquet and she bled all over it.
Decorating the car.


All in all, it was a great day! We are thrilled to have Whitney as part of our family!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Marvelle you have been busy!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! They are the cutest couple. I can't wait to meet Whitney this weekend. I loved her decoration colors. They are great. See ya in a couple of days. :)

    ReplyDelete