Monday, September 26, 2011

Ragnar Relay

Our Ragnar team had a meeting last night. We discussed hotels, team uniforms, estimated start times, food, etc...

I am getting VERY excited! and EXTREMELY nervous!

It will be an adventure. I am excited to experience a relay race. I am happy to complete this goal.

On the other hand, I am not excited for my estimated start times for my legs. I have a 2:15 pm time, a 10:40 pm time, and a 9:30 am time. I am a heat wimp so Las Vegas heat in the afternoons scares me! I am also not a good late night person (I know. I know. Some of you are wondering where my late night run is. Believe me - 10:40 is late for this gal that likes to get up at 4:30 am.)

On Saturday I ran 5.3 miles in the morning and another 5 in the afternoon just to get a feel for the relay. That went pretty well.

Well, 3 1/2 weeks to GO-time!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the race. You will do great!!! I can't believe you run so much. I wish I could. I did try running the other day and I came home and my feet hurt all day. I think my arthritis is going into my feet and ankles. Not fun!! I went bicycle riding this morning and loved it!! Enjoy your race!!

    ReplyDelete