Thursday, September 1, 2011

Resolution Check-Up

It's time for my monthly day of accountability regarding my New Year's Resolutions. Do these months fly by or what?

Lose Weight - I lost a couple pounds. Not as much as I would've liked.

Read Jesus the Christ - COMPLETE! Yea!

Climb Mt. Timpanogos - Will do this one near the end of this month or the first of next month.

Run Ragnar - I am up to 10.6 miles and feeling good about my running. I've worked a bit on time but I am still a slow runner. I've started more work on hills. I need to start multiple runs in 24 hours.

Write My Grandma's Life History - No progress this month.

Do family search indexing - I did do some indexing but am not sure how many names.

Attend 5 Temples that I've Never Been to Before - Still no progress. I looked at flights during the month and decided that I better put this one off until September when people quit traveling so that I can actually get on a flight.

Overall - the month was more about wedding/reception preparations than working on goals.

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed. Lofty goals indeed. I have wanted to climb Timp forever. Not sure if it will ever happen though. Good job. You inspire me.

    ReplyDelete