Friday, September 16, 2011

family photos (from the wedding)

We were so thrilled that my parents' mission president gave them permission to come home for the wedding.

Our family - Alec, McKayla, Chandler (in front), Whitney, Brakston, Me, Kevin, and Shanley.
Jolyn's family - Joshua, Erica, Jolyn, Darin, Rachel, Natalie, Jacob, and Emily.
I don't know why we don't have a picture of Tonya's entire family. I hope my dad got one so I can get a copy. For some reason, I only have the boys. Here's Matthew, Ryan, Jeremy, and Trevor.
Celeste and Dawnette are the only members of Dawnette's family able to make the long trek from Texas. We missed the others but were glad Dawnette and Celeste could make it especially since this was the first time seeing Celeste for most of us!
Todd's family - Emma, Todd, Avery, Melissa, and Garrett.
Ben's family - Maggie, Kari, Sophie, Ben, and Isaac.
The siblings - (sitting) me, Ben, Jolyn, Todd and (standing) Tonya, Dawnette.
sitting - Ben, Dad, Mom, and Todd
standing - me, Tonya, Dawnette, and Jolyn

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I gotta say you look fabulous !!! Thin, tan, and gorgeous hair! Now that that's clear... What a beautiful wedding. Glad your parents could sneak away. Such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pictures!! So many happy memories!! :)

    ReplyDelete