Wednesday, July 27, 2011

things that make you go "hmmm"

1) bribing my children with a $1 reward for finding the case to the Monk DVD that needs to be returned to the library, upping it to a $2 reward, children cleaning and looking for hours, and then yesterday telling Shanley I'd take her to Harry Potter 7.2 if she could find the case in the next 40 minutes. She finds it. When relating the story to Brakston that night he "high-fives" Shanley for waiting until the reward is "worth it".

2) wondering why Kevin has spread 14 black dress socks across our bed

3) having McKayla tell me she almost overturned the boat yesterday by turning too sharp while going too fast. When I ask her why she was the one driving (not OUR boat) she tells me it's because the 3 guys trusted her the most to be able to handle it.

Anyone besides me going "hmmmm" right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment