Friday, July 1, 2011

Resolution Check-Up

It's time for my monthly day of accountability regarding my New Year's Resolutions.

Lose Weight - Slow progress. I am down 3 pounds. That is at least moving the scale in the right direction but I worked pretty hard this month for such a small payoff. I'd really like to see 8-10 pounds per month (especially with the wedding).

Read Jesus the Christ - Read another 82 pages (now on page 630. Making good progress here. I should finish this in July or August. Yea! I am enjoying this.

Climb Mt. Timpanogos - Still too snowy up there - I'm thinking I'll do this one in August or September.

Run Ragnar - I have begun my training in earnest. I am no longer just putting in some miles but am working on hills and increasing distances. I will soon start running 2-a-days to get me used to running multiple legs on a single day.

Write My Grandma's Life History - No progress this month.

Do family search indexing - I indexed 100 names.

Attend 5 Temples that I've Never Been to Before - Still no progress. How hard could this actually be? For some reason, I am finding it difficult - too bad there wasn't a temple in St. Maarten.

Goal for this month - focus on the life history and the temples!

No comments:

Post a Comment