Saturday, July 2, 2011

pictures from Trek

Two of the prettiest, best-dressed pioneer women you'll ever see - Leesa Baldwin and Christine Everill.
McKayla at the Stake Center pavillion before leaving on Trek.

McKayla and I dressed up and ready to go.
McKayla and her "friend" Colin Gibbs during the pioneer games.
My favorite part of the Trek was the re-enactment of the Sweetwater River crossing. The boys carried the women across and then got the handcarts across and up an extremely muddy, slippery, steep embankment. They really worked hard and worked together well!

Here I am helping my adopted family pull the handcart. The Ma's and Pa's weren't supposed to help but since I was just support staff, I lent a hand where needed. This family was really short-handed due to illnesses/injuries. Several of their family members were in the sick wagon.L to R - Bradley Nottingham, me, ?, and Colin Gibbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment