Thursday, May 26, 2011

blog trouble

My computer crashed - AGAIN! I've got to find a way to keep Alec away from it!

Luckily, this time I think I managed to get everything backed up.

Unfortunately, the hard drive restoration gave me blog trouble. I could blog. I could save my blog but I could NOT publish my blog.

It's been an ultra-busy week (mostly PTA stuff) so I managed to blog but didn't ever quite have the time to research the publishing problem until today. It turns out that when I restored my hard drive, I updated to Internet Explorer 9. That causes a Java
Script Void with blogger.

Solution?

Switch to Firefox and voila! - problem solved.

Back to blogging as usual.

1 comment:

  1. Yea, I was wondering why you hadn't blogged since Sunday. I'm glad that you got it all working again. :) Our bank decided to update it's online banking and change our account number so now we have to get all our auto bill pay back up and running and our Quicken. It's not very fun and not working very well either. Computers!!! :) Have a great weekend. Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete