Thursday, May 19, 2011

the end is near

No. Not "the end" which supposed experts predict is May 21st. whatever.

I am referring to the end of Alec's senior year. Yesterday he got to dress up in his Homecoming King crown one last time and take part in the senior class assembly. He sang the school fight song.

He also picked up his cap and gown yesterday. He wanted to put them on immediately. He told me "I'm 'cited' to graduate but some girls are going to cry."

He will attend the Senior Dinner Dance this Saturday night. Monday he will buy his graduation party ticket. A week from today he will graduate from seminary and then on June 1 he will take part in the commencement exercises.

He has a total of 6 days left of school. Wow!

3 comments:

  1. How exciting for Alec. I'm sure he will miss ALL of his friends and GIRLFRIENDS! He's such a great kid:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realized that I told everyone about our house @ the egg hunt, but you & Kevin had already left. I can't really rely on Ben to tell people anything---so I just do it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How Cool is that!! I think it's great. I wish we could be there!! :) Tell him congrats!!

    ReplyDelete