Thursday, September 30, 2010

Resolution Check-Up

Okay, after not doing well over the summer months, I am back on track and making some progress.

Lose weight - Okay, not making progress in this area. I am actually up a couple more pounds. Life has been stressful and I've been eating my way through it. Ugh!

Earn YW Medallion - FINISHED! I am encouraging McKayla to finish hers so we can get our awards together.

Write my grandma's life history - I told you last month that my computer crashed. The hard drive went bad and nothing can be salvaged. I lost everything! I am still sobbing and trying to get motivated to start over.

Do major projects early
CPE - My total for the year is 44 hours. -FINSIHED in May
Christmas cards - I worked on them a little more but still not finished (getting close, though).
nieces and nephews birthday presents - FINISHED!
Christmas gifts - I finished a couple more and did some shopping. I'm feeling good about this area.

Write a book - I worked on this one and made some progress.

Get 7 hours of sleep per night - I started off the month really well and was feeling pretty great. This week I've been stressed and waking up at 2 am. That means I'm getting 4 to 4 1/2 hours of sleep. There hasn't even been time for a 10-minute power nap. So, I'm ending the month tired but I had three really good weeks so I'm counting this one as mostly a success.


Conclusion: Someone come kick my butt and get me back in gear for September!

2 comments: