Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Resolution Check-Up

Wow! I thought July was bad. August was worse! I was out of town for 3 weeks of August and then had the whole back-to-school thing to worry about. Hopefully, things will now settle down and I'll make significant progress on these goals.

Lose weight - August was more about gaining weight and relosing it. I went on too many vacations and ate too much. I gained. I lost. I gained. I lost. I gained. I actually ended the month up a couple pounds so I'd say I failed for the month in this area!

Earn YW Medallion - FINISHED! I am encouraging McKayla to finish hers so we can get our awards together.

Write my grandma's life history - I told you last month that my computer crashed. The hard drive went bad and nothing can be salvaged. I lost everything! I am still sobbing and trying to get motivated to start over.

Do major projects early
CPE - My total for the year is 44 hours. -FINSIHED in May
Christmas cards - I worked on them a little more but still not finished.
nieces and nephews birthday presents - FINISHED!
Christmas gifts - I finished a couple more.

Write a book - Failure. I did nothing.

Get 7 hours of sleep per night - Mixed review. I did horrid at girls' camp. I did better the next week camping in Yellowstone. I didn't do well during BYU Education Week. I went to bed early the entire last week of the month but woke early, had a cold, didn't sleep well, etc so I ended the month extremely run down and tired.


Conclusion: Someone come kick my butt and get me back in gear for September!

No comments:

Post a Comment