Thursday, June 2, 2011

Resolution Check-Up

It's time for my monthly day of accountability regarding my New Year's Resolutions. Can I just say I am not looking forward to this?

Lose Weight - Utter and complete failure! I actually gained weight. I lost weight one week but the rest have been filled with PTA lunches and breakfasts, graduation parties, track banquets, etc. Even though I've upped my running, the scale has climbed as well. I do have new motivation now though with a wedding on the horizon.

Read Jesus the Christ - Read another 95 pages (now on page 548. Making good progress here. I should finish this in August or September. Yea! I am enjoying this.

Climb Mt. Timpanogos - It's too cold and snowy to even be thinking about this goal yet. In fact, at the rate Spring is coming to Utah, the snow may never melt off the mountaintops!

Run Ragnar - I have begun my training in earnest. I am no longer just putting in some miles but am working on hills and increasing distances. I will soon start running 2-a-days to get me used to running multiple legs on a single day.

Write My Grandma's Life History - Small progress. I have 7 pages.

Do family search indexing - Big failure this past month. PTA completely took over my life and indexing went by the wayside.

Attend 5 Temples that I've Never Been to Before - I had 2 new temples scheduled for May and then PTA and Shanley's surgery bumped both of those so no progress here. I know I keep saying this but this month will be better. It will happen!

Overall, I either make good progress or I fail spectacularly. There doesn't seem to be a middle ground with me.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing great!! Don't beat yourself up so much!! Keep up the great work! :)

    ReplyDelete