Wednesday, June 22, 2011

fun in the water

Alec
Shanley
Chandler
McKayla
McKayla jumping off the end of the pier.
Chandler jumping off the end of the pier. He jumped off at various places further and further down the pier until he got brave enough to jump off the very end.
Shanley taking her leap off the end of the pier.
Alec never jumped off the very end of the pier but he jumped off the side at various point several times.

Watching the kids in the water makes all those swimming lessons worth it! I have often thought over the years that my children are part fish. They don't get that from me. I am not a great swimmer. I passed all the swimming levels but still don't love it. My kids love the water! I think they most enjoy vacations where they can spend lots of time in the water and on the beach. They are all pretty good swimmers. Even Alec gets around in the water very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment