Friday, June 10, 2011

Day Seven Winners!

Yea! You are ALL winners! Everyone who made a comment yesterday will get something and it will be something from St. Maarten.

Yep, happy birthday to me! Kevin and I decided yesterday to take the 4 youngest kids (so sorry, Brakston) and go to the Caribbean. I am so very excited! Now, hopefully, the stand-by situation on flights will cooperate and we will actually be able to get there.

Pardon me if I don't post a lot next week. I don't know how good the internet service will be. Besides, I might be too busy lounging on white sandy beaches!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time!!! You deserve the break after all you've been doing lately!! :) Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! So I am not sure how to claim my prize? Can you email me?

    ReplyDelete