Friday, June 17, 2011

I'm so smart

I love it when my kids still think I am smart!

Our hotel suite has a full kitchen so I've cooked for most meals (healthier and cheaper). For breakfast, I've made pancakes for the guys and cream of wheat for the girls. I bought the pancake mix that only needs water and my family doesn't eat butter on their pancakes so the first day I realized I had no oil or anything to grease the skillet. The pancakes stuck badly and I ended up serving "scrambled pancakes".

The next morning I awoke with an epiphany - I could use the peanut butter to grease the pan. It worked great and my pancakes have turned out perfectly ever since. Chandler is still amazed that I was so smart to think of using peanut butter. He is in awe of my brilliance!


Or maybe it's just that he doesn't think I'm very smart in general so he's amazed when I actually do something clever. hmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment