Sunday, June 30, 2013

bargains!

Yesterday I went garage sale shopping  It is something I like to do but rarely have a free Saturday morning for.  I was quite pleased with yesterday's results.  My biggest purchase was dining room chairs.  Alec had broken the backs on all but 3 of our chairs.  I decided it was finally time to get some new ones.  $5 each - can't beat that!

Almost everything else I got was actually new - still in the box or packaging.  Love it!  I got a collage picture frame, 3 shadow boxes, 2 running jackets (for the girls), a Riverton High warm-up jacket, a box of scrapbooking supplies, a journal, a necklace, a cute clipboard, and some headbands.   I also got a slightly used carry-on suitcase (we always need those).

I am quite pleased with myself and my purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment