Friday, April 5, 2013

It's time to check-up on my resolutions and see how I'm doing. I'm a bit behind on this checkup but better late than never.  If I don't keep checking my progress, I lose sight of my goals and nothing happens.

Spiritual:
  • pray daily to be led to someone to serve and then do it  - Doing okay but could use some improvement. It's too easy to get caught up in my own life.
  • fill a new scripture study journal with thoughts, quotes, and insight - worked on it
Physical:
  • lose 25 pounds - The batteries went out on my scale so I honestly don't know but I'm sure it's not pretty!  I've been out of town so much this month and it feels like all I've done is eaten out.  Plus, that whole camping trip last week meant a week of eating treats.  Ugh!  I've got to get serious!
Social:
  • express appreciation for someone at least once a week - Need improvement!  I am recommitting.
Family:
  • spend one-on-one time with each child every month - Did it! 
Home:
  • 1 home improvement/organizational project each month - I painted my master bathroom.  I am really happy about that because when it was the girl's bathroom is was pink.  Ugh!  Pink.  Not my color.  So happy that it's now a nice neutral "mushroom bisque".

End result - making progress in some areas and needing progress in others.

No comments:

Post a Comment