Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Grandma June's funeral

My paternal grandmother died about 2 weeks ago. We weren't super close so it wasn't devastating to me. Also, she hasn't been in good health (or good mind) for a while so I viewed her death as natural and as a blessing for her. I am sure she is happier where she is now. The wonderful thing about the funeral was seeing all of my family. I was able to see so many cousins that I haven't seen in years. It was great to catch up with them and the things happening in their lives. I have been truly blessed to have wonderful cousins, aunts, and uncles. I love them all so much! I wish I had taken pictures of everyone but I was TOO busy talking to take out my camera. Here is a shot my SIL of my parents, my siblings, and I at the gravesite.

No comments:

Post a Comment