Saturday, April 20, 2013

God also inspires

My last post was about God answering my prayer. This time it's in gratitude on his inspiration. In my teaching, I've been following the schedule of another teacher. She'd told me she was covering 17.3. I looked it over and felt overwhelmed by the sheer amount of material presented. I wasn't sure how I was going to teach it to my students without them feeling very overwhelmed. I stressed about it but wasn't sure what to do. I awoke in the middle of the night with a very clear impression that I should combine a portion of that material with a lesson planned for the following week. They fit together well and I felt it would be less overwhelming. So, that's what I did. After teaching the first class I mentioned to the other teacher that I had done that and that I'd cover the angular speed from the section on another day. She then told me that she wasn't covering angular speed at all (just had forgotten to tell me). I was so grateful that I hadn't wasted my time or my students' time presenting this info. Heavenly Father truly directs our lives for good if we listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment