Saturday, August 25, 2012

Ed Week fall-out

One of the things that I vowed to do better at after Education Week at BYU was to spend more time really pondering the scriptures.  I read but don't always STUDY! 

So, yesterday I happened to be reading/studying/pondering when Chandler was in the room.  He noticed my "dazed/confused/staring into nowhere" eyes and said, "Mom, what are you doing?"  When I explained that I was thinking about the scriptures, he mumbled a non-committal "mmm-hmm."

About 5-minutes later, apparently fed up with my just sitting there, Chandler asked "Seriously, mom, WHAT. ARE. YOU. DOING?"

I guessed I freaked the poor guy out.  I spent the remainder of the time I had allotted for pondering trying to convince the poor kid that his mom had not lost it.  (Not completely anyway)

No comments:

Post a Comment