Thursday, December 8, 2011

what do you do?

What do you do at 3:30 am? Sleep? Nah. Highly overrated. Personally, I can't sleep so I just get going on my never-ended to-do list.

Monday morning at 3:30 am you could find me downstairs in the basement organizing my seasonal decor into storage bins. I will confess. My storage has probably been what can best be described as "a disaster". It is now organized, labeled, and stored in an accessible fashion.

Tuesday morning at 3:30 am you could find me in the kitchen. I made coffee cake for the kids' breakfast, stuffed mushrooms, cordon bleu lasagna, and tortilla dessert cups.

Wednesday morning at 3:30 am you could find me in the living room on my laptop. I answered emails, typed our Christmas letter, and caught up on facebook.

Thursday morning at 3:30 am you could find me still in bed. That's right. I slept in and didn't get up until 4 am at which time you could find me back in the kitchen. I made fudge and dipped pretzels.

Sometimes I actually amaze myself with all that I can get done before 7 am.

Now, if only I could stay alert enough to get something done after 6 pm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment