Tuesday, March 8, 2011

saying NO

Last week was insanely busy and it completely wore me out and then I ended up sick. So, I was immensely relieved to look at this week's calendar and see it relatively empty.

Yea! I was going to have time to sleep and put my house back together and maybe even tackle the storage room. Sounds good, right?

So, what do I do? Agree to teach seminary at Riverton High on Tuesday and Wednesday and at East High on Thursday and Friday. Yep, you got it. I am teaching FOUR DAYS IN A ROW. (not to mention the prep work that goes along with that)

What was I thinking? How does that help me finish recuperating from my cold? Does that alleviate any stress? Does that leave time to clean up my messy home? Do I know how to say "NO"? Is this a lesson I can learn?

1 comment:

  1. crazy woman! sounds like a busy few weeks of bad luck and good luck.

    ReplyDelete